[BlueOnyx:14784] disable Mailman permanent

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Feb 27 03:47:07 -05 2014

Hi  all

I want to disable mailman permanent, not only  temporarily 15 min.
My some servers 5106R and 5108R have a same problem.

They have all  "Disable Email Domains",  no email counts at all.
Of course,  they don't  use mailman.
But they have a little outgoing  logs in /var/log/maillog.

During  I  was stopping  mailman,  the outgoing logs was stopped.
> /etc/init.d/mailman stop
> chkconfig mailman off

After 15  min. mailman came up again,  and  the outgoing logs came again.

Anyone,  please tell me how to permanently disable mailman in blue.
Eiji Hamano