[BlueOnyx:14801] Re: BlueOnyx Installer - No Package Found

Paul Smith paul.smith at daneco.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 10:57:34 -05 2014

Haha you're quite right Steven, although none of our critical applications run on this system.

As our first server, I would love to keep the old girl running! I was on site yesterday looking at a client's Novell NetWare 6 server - still solid as a rock after all this time! Anyway, I digress...

--

Paul R. Smith

Managing Director

Data Network Consultants Limited

T:   +44 (0) 845 544 21 41

W: http://www.daneco.co.uk <http://www.daneco.co.uk>

 <http://www.daneco.co.uk/>

DANECO is a trading name of Data Network Consultants Limited.

Company Reg. No: 06769055
Registered in England and Wales.

This email and its contents are confidential and intended for the addressee only. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone else nor may it be copied in any way. Data Network Consultants Limited nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is the addressee's responsibility to check attachments if any. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Data Network Consultants Limited. If received in error please contact the sender to advise then delete from your system.