[BlueOnyx:14185] Re: NewLinQ username

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Jan 3 07:59:25 -05 2014

Changing a NewLinQ username as I understand it (removing all installed
packages is likely to cause problems)

If you purchase a server with packages installed in NewLinQ or your
server admin you use to maintain the server is no longer available.

You will need to do the following to change the username
(store.blueonyx.it email address) so you can get packages for the server.

--
Gerald