[BlueOnyx:14194] Re: New software is available for your server appliance

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Jan 3 10:47:20 -05 2014

On 01/03/2014 09:27 AM, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
> Gerald,
> I just read his post and said I would try later and let him know the status
> I plan on trying again in an hour
> RC

On the fourth attempt I made it through, I did get an Unable to connect
          Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
host.domain.tld:81.

Had to do a 'service admserv restart' to get the browser to work again
as the main page was froze at the 'unable to connect' display.
Odd as menu's changed but the main page area would not change.

--
Gerald