[BlueOnyx:14209] Re: Control panel not adding or removing email users

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jan 3 19:55:20 -05 2014

Hi David,

> Run into a problem where email users don't get added or removed to the
> mailing system on the 5106 running the spam/AV package. The aliases are
> added to the control panelsave them and see them but the mail system
> does not restart. I go into the spam/a/v panel and restart services
> and see no restart in the logs.

That restart services button in the AV-SPAM GUI only restarts services
if one of them is not running at the time. It then stops the services
and makes sure that they're restarted in the correct order.

I suspect the problem there is something else. If you send me the login
details offlist, I can take a look.