[BlueOnyx:15509] Re: SSL : wildcard cert on two blueonyx websites on same domain

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Thu Jun 5 10:17:02 -05 2014

It does not work, maybe because Virtualhost is defined like "*:443"
instead of "sitename:443".

So when I ask for the "sitename2:443", I'm beeing redirected to
"sitename:443".

I've tried to :
1 - activate SSL on first website
2 - change IP of second website
3 - activate SSL on second website
4 - change back the IP of the second website to the original one (same
that on the first website)
  -> Still get an error message :  "The IP address cannot be changed to
10.100.100.11. SSL is enabled for this site, but there is another site
with the specified IP address that also has SSL enabled. Disabling SSL
for either site will correct this problem."

Any other idea ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Cédric