[BlueOnyx:15515] Re: Blueonyx store shopping cart

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Jun 7 23:07:39 -05 2014

Hi again Tom...

On 8 Jun 2014, at 1:37 pm, Greg Kuhnert <gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Tom.
>
> On 7 Jun 2014, at 1:15 pm, tom <wcstaff at webcoast.com> wrote:
>
>> tom <wcstaff at ...> writes:
>>

>>> FYI Blueonyx.it Store Checkout is malfunctioning.
>>> When you try to checkout a screen comes up with Undefined and an OK
>> button.
>>>

>> Compass networks website has the exact same error.
>> Check out and a window with Undefined pops up and you can only hit ok.
>> Cart retains item(s).
>
> Its a java issue that only applies to the "free checkout" for items that have no charge. We've been unable to find out the cause/source of the problem so far.

Updated news... Previously, Michael and I had looked for an answer - but failed so far. Having initially given up, we reached out - and asked a friend to do some digging. The result was a list of URL's from some of his research.

I looked at the first link... and while it did not apply exactly to our problem, it did point me in the right direction... After some testing today, this is now fixed.

For the record - Thanks R.C.   Very much appreciated.

Regards,
Greg