[BlueOnyx:15523] Re: MySQL Tunneling SSH

Matt James matt at rainstorminc.com
Tue Jun 10 09:02:27 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

A quick follow-up on that.  I tried the config you outlined to turn on TCP Forwarding for select users.  Unfortunately, it appears that the version of sshd on 5106R series does not support the "Match" configuration option.  I double-checked with the sshd_config man page on the server and it isn't listed there.  Is there another way to turn this off per user on those servers?

Thanks!

--
Matt James
RainStorm, Inc