[BlueOnyx:15550] Re: MySQL Tunneling SSH

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 12 20:44:39 -05 2014

Hi Matt,

> Any update on this?  I'm not sure of the right way to limit
> the TCP Forwarding per user on 5106R.

I don't have a proper fix for you yet and don't have the time to roll
one up. I'm in the middle of moving apartments from one end of the
building complex to another. But here is a small change that you can
apply in the meantime on your 5106R.

Edit /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/ssh/sshd_handler.pl and find this line:

        'AllowTcpForwarding' => 'no'

Change it to this:

        'AllowTcpForwarding' => 'yes'

Save the changes and restart CCEd:

/sbin/service cced.init restart

That by itself should allow TCP forwarding for everyone again and makes
sure CCE restarts don't revert it back to "no".