[BlueOnyx:15558] Re: logfile

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Tue Jun 17 21:40:46 -05 2014

Yes I did have a monitor plugged in, and no it didn't go away after
replugging in or at least I don't think they went away after a replug?
I was too worried about getting the machine back up and wasn't paying
too close attention

Since then I found this which shed some light on the issue

http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=15374

Looks like it's a monitor issue vs an operating sys issue so I can at
least sleep well tonight

Thanks