[BlueOnyx:15559] Re: Blueonyx installation in openVZ container

Storer, Darren darren.storer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:33:23 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

I am working my way through the same software and OS config as Cédric and I
have the same error message when creating a new website. The two quota
lines that you suggest have been added to the VPS config but there is no
file called create_dummy_site.pl in the /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/vsite/
directory.

Is the missing file created automatically?

Best regards

Darren