[BlueOnyx:15561] Re: Blueonyx installation in openVZ container

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 19 19:54:25 -05 2014

Hi Darren,

> I am working my way through the same software and OS config as Cédric
> and I have the same error message when creating a new website. The
> two quota lines that you suggest have been added to the VPS config
> but there is no file called create_dummy_site.pl in the
> /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/vsite/ directory.
>
> Is the missing file created automatically?

I think the problem is something else. Are you trying a manual install
of BlueOnyx under OpenVZ? Or are you you using the BlueOnyx OS templates
that I created? If you are not using my OS templates, then you can
download them at the URL provided below. There are templates available
for 5106R, 5107R and 5108R:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/openvz/

They have all the provisions for OpenVZ in place and all you need to do
is to enable the disk quota for the container as previously mentioned.