[BlueOnyx:15563] Re: Clam AV Status WARNING in 5108R

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sun Jun 22 21:51:15 -05 2014

Hi Michael

Again :
This same error back in both my 5108Rs and 5106Rs.

# WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
# WARNING: Local version: 0.98.3 Recommended version: 0.98.4
# Please run YUM update to upgrade Clam AV.

Followings are presence of main.cvd and main.cld.
  > ls /var/clamav/main.cvd
ls: cannot access /var/clamav/main.cvd: No such file or directory
  > ls /var/clamav/main.cld
/var/clamav/main.cld

I have waited two weeks again, but nothing changed.
How do I do.

Eiji Hamano