[BlueOnyx:15584] Errors removing sites BX 510R

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 07:54:48 -05 2014

I have been doing some cleaning up of old sites on one of my servers but I am getting this error when trying to delete a site:

Warning: unlink(/tmp/paletteStatus/removesite52) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/status.php on line 139

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/status.php:139) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 141

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/status.php:139) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/status.php:139) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 147

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks

Colin