[BlueOnyx:15592] Re: Errors removing sites BX 510R

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 13:36:29 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On 27 Jun 2014, at 19:32, Michael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:

> Hi Colin,

>> BX 5106R
>> So PHP 5.1.6
>
> Please check if your /tmp/ has a directory named "paletteStatus":
>
> /tmp/paletteStatus/
>
> Please report back which user owns it. Is it by chance owned by "apache"?

Spot on:

drwxr-xr-x  2 apache apache   4096 Jun 27 16:24 paletteStatus

> In any case: If that directory is there, then please delete it and then
> try to run the deletion of the Vsite again in the GUI. It'll probably go
> through just fine once that directory is gone.

Deleted it and now it works, but takes a helluva long time to delete a site. :/

drwxr-xr-x  2 admserv admserv   4096 Jun 30 19:30 paletteStatus

This is in preparation for moving datacentre - did you get my off list email?

Many thanks

Colin