[BlueOnyx:15594] Re: New GUI

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jun 30 18:07:15 -05 2014

Hi Colin,

> Will the new GUI allow us to add SRV records from the GUI rather
> than manually adding to the .include from the CLI?

Oh, you mean that shitty Microsoft "contribution" to DNS? :-)

Hmmm ... hmmm ... it's not in yet. I might add it in an end run or in
the beta. I'm just half way finished with support module. The last thing
I want to at least look into before the release is to allow multiple SSL
certs on the same IP. I think that's more important than SRV records.

So yeah, it'll come, but it might not be there from the start.