[BlueOnyx:14830] Re: cannot update PHP with Newlinq at Proxmox

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Tue Mar 4 05:11:19 -05 2014

On 4 Mar 2014, at 09:47, Eiji Hamano <bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp> wrote:
> You seem to be questioning the naughtiness of me.

No, I’m questioning the fact that whenever you don’t get your own way - you have a tantrum about it.

If you don’t like it, don’t use it. Nobody is forcing you to buy their package, anything they do can be done manually if you put the time in. They put the time in and charge $50 to covert the cost of doing so. If you disagree with them - I suggest you do it yourself.

Steve