[BlueOnyx:14884] trouble with API

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Mar 8 12:33:57 -05 2014

The API and module from WHMCS are working perfectly for one server in
our particular installation, but not another.   On the server that is
not working, I have ensured that the proper setup steps have been
followed.  However, module commands that are sent will briefly trigger
the WHMCS "working" message that is indicated by the pulsing boxes.
Then I get a blank WHMCS screen.   The template is there and it's on the
Product tab but the content is blank.

The command is not actually executed on the BlueOnyx server, but I see
this in the admserv adm_error log:
[Sat Mar 08 11:29:53 2014] [error] (13)Permission denied: Cannot open
SSLSessionCache DBM file `/var/cache/admserv/adm_ssl_scache' for writing
(store)
[Sat Mar 08 11:29:53 2014] [error] [client IP-OF-WHMCS-SERVER] BlueOnyx
API: Access from IP-OF-WHMCS-SERVER to port 81

Any ideas?
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services