[BlueOnyx:14899] Re: Dovecot log info

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sun Mar 9 14:30:38 -05 2014

Hi RC.

As per my discussion yesterday... these settings get auto generated whenever you tweak other settings in the gui, using a "formula". My advice to you is keep increasing those values until the problem goes away.

If you changed other settings in the gui (like decreasing the disk allocated to that VPS), that would definitely reset the inode values for that VPS.

Regards,
Greg.