[BlueOnyx:14913] Re: Squirrelmail broken again

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Wed Mar 12 14:42:51 -05 2014

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:

> Given that the php 5.1x branch was EOL'd more than 7 years ago, updating
> the php on 5106R should be an easy choice.

So how does one update the php without breaking anything?

I intend to refresh the servers with 5107R on new drives but they are
some distance away and I might not be able to get to them for a few more
weeks. If updating php and going with Roundcube would increase webmail
reliability (down twice in the last two months due to updates) I'd be
game. I have already purchased the packages, just can't get them installed.