[BlueOnyx:14924] Re: Squirrelmail broken again

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Wed Mar 12 21:12:41 -05 2014

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> There is one way that is recommended:
> http://shop.blueonyx.it/blueonyx/system/php.html

That is what I thought. Too much $$ since it would only be needed for a
couple of weeks.

> Amazon doesn't ship to where you are?  :P

Heck they ship FROM where I live. 1 day delivery on many items. However
It's a quite a few miles from here to the multiple locations were
various servers reside.

> Unless your server is ancient, you may want to consider 5108R instead.

Good point! I'll have to check the packages I want to install and be
sure 64 bit is an option.

Thanks!