[BlueOnyx:15002] Re: site-admin screen has broken in Japanese at this week

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Mar 25 03:05:33 -05 2014

Hi Michael

I got a temporary solution for Chrome in the Google forum.

The temporary solution is;
     Function -> Rules -> encoding
     --> EUC-JP fixed manually at LOGIN page. at Every Time.

There are some servers which are not applyed yum  yet.
In these servers's login page,  the encode is automatically
set to EUC-JP at Chrome.   Still now.

I am very sorry that  they become worse.

Eiji Hamano