[BlueOnyx:15008] Re: 5106R Tarball has problem

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Mar 26 07:34:08 -05 2014

Eiji.

On 26 Mar 2014, at 10:03 pm, Eiji Hamano <bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hi Greg
>
> Question 1:  No,   there  was not 50_addAdmin.pl   at
> /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/user/.
>
> I am in my house now,  so I cannot check it right now.
> There were  two directorys,  blueonyx and the other long file name.
> There was no files.
>
>> lets think about why that might be the case.
> Program that has not been published I do not know.
>

> Question 2:  Of cause  It  might have been stopped in Phase 8 from
> previously error.
>
> However after the Phase 8 error,   I  could not re-login the server.
> I  must start over from the beginning again tomorrow.

We will wait for your update when you start from the beginning tomorrow. Ensure you keep a detailed log file, and look for what happens during the install of base-user-capstone. There is nothing else that can be done without additional details on this topic... especially since this problem does not happen with other centos installations... you appear to be the only one having this problem.

Greg.