[BlueOnyx:15336] Command line to list site aliases

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Sat May 3 16:51:44 -05 2014

Hi All,

I'm trying to automate a few tasks and need a list of all the web (and
email) aliases for a site.

I could do a `grep RewriteCond /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/*` and spend ages
cleaning up the output but I figure the data is in CCE somewhere anyway.

I've used the output of `/usr/sbin/clistvsite` in the past which is a
perfect format except it not including the site aliases.

I guess I could use `cmuExport -c` and parse the XML output.

Has anyone done this before and has a good hack? :-)

Thanks

Dan