[BlueOnyx:15355] Re: 5106R no function "Set from Browser Option"

Hisao SHIBUYA shibuya at alpha.or.jp
Wed May 7 04:38:40 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

I checked with my environment.
- 5106R with latest update
- IE 11.0.9600.17105 and Chrome 34.0.1847.131 on Windows 7

There is no Japanese corruption for me.
But, detection from the browser doesn’t work with Chrome.

I checked $i18n->getLocales() on cList.php, it detects the language.
>From IE.
array(1) { [0]=> string(5) "ja_JP" }
It looks fine.

>From Chrome.
array(1) { [0]=> string(5) "en_US" }
Something wrong.

$i18n->getLocales() calls the function for php module. So, I think
Chrome environment is different with other browser.

BTW, with 5200R on SL6 is the following.
array(2) { [0]=> string(2) "ja" [1]=> string(2) "en" }

I couldn’t find the root cause, just F.Y.I.

Thanks,
Hisao