[BlueOnyx:15359] Re: blueonyx blank page after yum update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 7 10:44:42 -05 2014

Hi Rodrigo,

> Is directly after login, (the main screen)

I just used my wifes laptop (which is set to Spanish) to test that.
Yeah, as soon as I set the language of a user ("admin" in my case) to
Spanish and log out and back in, I get the same problem.

The frameset loads, but the pages within don't.

I've seen this before. One of the Spanish Tooltips has an improperly
escaped quotation mark, which wrecks the JavaScript of the main page.

Give me two hours and I'll publish an update for 5106R/5107R/5108R.