[BlueOnyx:15368] Re: Disk Quota not showing for Sites

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu May 8 15:29:27 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

> Make sure you are fully YUM updated. Then check the UID/GID of this file:

As of the date I wrote this I was up to date with all updates, however I
just checked and pulled down some additional updates that have become
available.

> [root at 5108r ~]# ls -la /usr/sausalito/bin/ccewrap
> -rwsr-x--- 1 root admserv 67212 18. Dez 21:45 /usr/sausalito/bin/ccewrap

Here is what is currently set
-rwxr-x---   1 root root 67212 Dec 18 12:45 ccewrap

> It should have the UID and GID as shown. If the GID is still "apache",
> then change it to "admserv":

>chown root:admserv /usr/sausalito/bin/ccewrap

I issued the above command, also since my permission did not match yours I
executed the following statement
chmod 4750 /usr/sausalito/bin/ccewrap

Now I am able to see my disk quota, thank you for your help.

Jim Scott