[BlueOnyx:15377] BlueOnyx Amazon AWS AMI

William Thackrey wethackrey at gmail.com
Mon May 12 00:33:48 -05 2014

Gents –

I've been reviewing the list looking for information from anyone who might have successfully created an Amazon AMI using BlueOnyx.  I've found some discussions from a couple of years ago, but none seem resolved.  I don't see an AMI on Amazon, at least not one visible to me here in the US.  I do have a VMWare vmdk master we created last month.  If necessary, we can start by migrating that, but I can't help but think that someone has a working AMI by this point.

Anybody have any pointers?

Bill Thackrey