[BlueOnyx:15382] Re: SSL Untrusted

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:36:36 -05 2014

Richard wrote:
> Is this a BlueOnyx issue in that I need to change something to please
Firefox?

I think this may be related to the bug I posted about last week.

I found that the CA certs are put in /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs as they
should be.
I then looked in /etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf and found that despite the
bundle being put in /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs by the GUI they were not
called in the SSL.conf for the Admin webserver! Oops.

I found only:
SSLCertificateFile    /etc/admserv/certs/certificate
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/admserv/certs/key

I manually added the following below those two lines:
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs

And after running,  "service admserv restart" the certs now work properly.

M Aronoff Out