[BlueOnyx:15400] Re: Roundcube issue

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:59:21 -05 2014

Richard Wrote:
> Does anyone know where or what file the contacts are stored and the
signature block?

They are in the roundcube mysql database.

Contacts are in a table called "contacts" :-)

Signatures are in a table called "identities"

If you are moving but using the same type of install you can import the
data.
If however you are changing the install type then it can take some work but
if you export the tables properly you can reimport them to a new install.

For example I recently switched a site from a server where it had its own
install to a server with a shared install of roundcube. I had to login to
the account and create a new contact. Then when I export that database I
could use the user number that was assigned to the new users. Then I could
properly format the old data in a text editor and import their contacts and
other stuff.

M Aronoff Out