[BlueOnyx:15407] Re: Clam AV Status WARNING in 5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun May 18 22:14:24 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

> It two weeks passed.

Eight days. No more, no less.

> But  I have still the Clam AV WARNING at 5108Rs.
> Even I have been did yum every day.

The virus definitions still update automatically. It's just the scanner
engine itself that could use an update by now as well. Even that is not
super critical, because the Clam AV you have works 100% the same then
the new version. Which just fixes things that aren't applicable the way
we use it.

It is on my list and I will do it as soon as I can. But I had other
(more important) things on my plate in the last week.

Lastly: Look at the date of the particular purchase you're complaining
about. That ancient date and the levels of complains don't really add up.