[BlueOnyx:15445] SSL : wildcard cert on two blueonyx websites on same domain

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Thu May 22 11:14:20 -05 2014

Hello,

I've purchased a wildcard SSL certificate for *.mydomain.com

I want to enable SSL on two different websites in blueonyx interface :
www.mydomain.com and play.mydomain.com.

In blueonyx interface, when I wan to enable SSL on the second website, I
get an error :

"SSL is already being used by play.mydomain.com which shares the same IP
address, 10.100.100.11, as this site. SSL can only be enabled for one
site using a shared IP address. Change the IP address of this site or
disable SSL for play.mydomain.com if you want to enable SSL for this site."

In case of a wildcard, I should be able to enable the SSL certificate on
two different webistes on same domain on the same IP.

How can I do that ?

Regards,
Cédric

--