[BlueOnyx:16421] suPHP and Trusted-Users

Matt James matt at rainstorminc.com
Thu Nov 6 15:20:38 -05 2014

Hey everyone,

I’ve had a client run into an issue where some messages of theirs are getting flagged as spam with the following header:

In some research, I’ve seen folks suggest putting the user in /etc/mail/trusted-users (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18269 <http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18269>).

In this case, the user is one set up by BlueOnyx and the site uses suPHP.  Is there a way I can configure all suPHP users as trusted?  If not and I manually have to put the usernames into the trusted-users file, will it get overwritten by BlueOnyx changes at any time?

Thanks!

--
Matt James
RainStorm, Inc <http://rainstorminc.com/>