[BlueOnyx:16436] Sendmail keeps getting started automatically even after disabling the startup script?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Tue Nov 11 01:16:33 -05 2014

I recently installed MailScanner on a server and I have been attempting to disable the sendmail startup script and instead have MailScanner start everything, however on every reboot of the machine it appears that the BlueOnyx software is starting sendmail and then once MailScanner starts up it reports that the socket is already in use. I then need to stop sendmail and then restart MailScanner. What can I do to either keep sendmail from starting OR point whatever is starting it to MailScanner instead?

Thanks
Jim