[BlueOnyx:16483] Re: 5208R - Adding mysql Database to a site

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Wed Nov 19 04:03:03 -05 2014

Michael,

no unfortunately it is not only a display error. I double checked this.
Additional to the server in my last post I installed a new server also with 5208R and I have the same issue with this server.
I create a MySQL database in the GUI.
- database created
- user created
- user have no access to the database :(

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt