[BlueOnyx:16551] Re: Adding an ACCEPT rule for a static IP in the firewall

Jason Humphrey jasonh at ih4.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 05:10:39 -05 2014

Hi Richard,

For once I can answer a question rather than ask one!

The iptables rules are regenerated by cron. You can change the rules in the script /etc/cron.hourly/log_traffic around line 50

Kind Regards,

Jason Humphrey

Please consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

DISCLAIMER