[BlueOnyx:16569] Re: .ftpaccess file being placed in new userdirectories

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Wed Nov 26 00:12:24 -05 2014

Actually, for the site in question, "Enable PHP scripting" is set to
"Disabled".  This particular customer uses it as an FTP site, so there are
no webpages and no need for PHP.

I could try on another virtual site that has PHP enabled, or create a test
site.

Would having PHP disabled also disable FTP access for non siteadmins?  Note
the way the .ftpaccess file works, even the siteadmin cannot see the user
folders via FTP.