[BlueOnyx:16574] Re: Feature Request MySQL

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 26 09:20:15 -05 2014

Hi Dirk,

> To avoid the field length problem. Can you add as
> much fields for one vsite as you want?

I just checked and the field length would affect us. In practical terms
we could have several hundred MySQL databases per Vsite without
problems. So there will be just one new "DBs" field that stores the
information in an array.

For ease of maintenance I would like to avoid having multiple MySQL
users per Vsite. Also we won't have to store host and port separately in
CODB for each MySQL database, as they usually will be all on the same
box anyway. So the field "DBs" just needs to contain the database names
for the individual databases that this Vsite user has access to.

> And it might be ease to delete one database without touching the others.

That's the plan.