[BlueOnyx:16073] Re: Problem creating an email alias on 5208R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 1 10:37:13 -05 2014

Update:

> Otherwise we end up with an alias such as . at domain.com, - at domain.com or
> _ at domain.com.

I just tested it after messing with that regular expression:

- at domain.com	Works
_ at domain.com: 	Works
. at domain.com: 	Does not work

Now this would result in a terribly complicated regular expression.

It would need to allow a single alphanumerical character (but not ".").

It would need to allow multiple single alphanumerical character spread
over multiple lines. None of them being ".".

And it would need to allow multiple single or multiple line
alphanumerical characters including ".".

I'll add it to the "whish-list", but right now I'm kinda busy with other
things. :-(