[BlueOnyx:16108] Re: Webmail alternative?

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Sun Oct 5 13:05:20 -05 2014

Hi Michael,
Thanks… tried that but no luck.
The irritating thing is that as soon as someone now tries to use OWM it
seems to hang forever logging in on perl5.8.8 and load goes up to 4.2 or
higher (with one user, with 4 concurrent logins I had a load of 15)
7050 jxxxxxxx  20   0 54784  48m 3320 R 88.1  1.4   0:03.26 perl5.8.8
Only way to get out of this is to kill the process or wait for abt 30 min
to have it time-out.
This must also be related to the latest YUM update as before Oct 2 all
worked OK.

Problem with migrating to any other webmail is that we need to manually
set all reply addresses to user at domain.com as the default seems
user at host.domain.com

Have a good weekend

Janwillem