[BlueOnyx:16159] Re: Existing database overwritten by GUI

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Oct 13 14:40:52 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On 13-10-14 01:31, Michael Stauber wrote:

> It's best to use cceclient to trick CODB into associating an existing
> Vsite with an existing DB. When using cceclient SET for that just make
> sure to not put anything into the "create" or "destroy" fields. Because
> those are the two that trigger creation & deletion.
> [...]

Thanks for that explanation. Trying it, but get an error in cceclient. I
just can't seem why. Example:

get 35 . MYSQL_Vsite
102 DATA NAMESPACE = "MYSQL_Vsite"
102 DATA username = "haxer"
102 DATA CLASSVER = "1.0"
102 DATA pass = "dontknow"
102 DATA host = "localhost"
102 DATA hidden = "1413145304"
102 DATA destroy = "1413145304"
102 DATA DB = "haxer"
102 DATA port = "3306"
102 DATA create = ""
102 DATA enabled = "0"
201 OK
set 35 . MYSQL_Vsite username = "mn-netshield" pass = "dontknow" DB =
"mn-netshield" enabled = "1"
302 BAD DATA 35 username "[[base-cce.invalidData]]"
302 BAD DATA 35 DB "[[base-cce.invalidData]]"
401 FAIL

Any thoughts?
Thanks.
--