[BlueOnyx:16187] Re: BlueOnyx-5208R-SL-6.5-20140824.iso size issue

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Wed Oct 15 08:38:34 -05 2014

On 10/15/2014 02:47 AM, Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web wrote:
> When I hit the oversized CD problem, I wrote the ISO to a USB memory stick
> using a little Windows freebie called Rufus. Worked fine - it might just
> save you a shopping trip and keep the fun rolling.
Thanks Richard,
I have used memory sticks for pfSense BSD images.
So after messing around for an hour or so on my Linux PC and getting nowhere
went to my wife's windoze machine downloaded Rufus, created the bootable
USB with the iso image in a few minutes.

Started the install and ended up with a little different error message;
 "Unable to download the kickstart file Please modify the kickstart
parameter below or press Cancel to proceed with an interactive installation.

  cdrom:/ks/kickstart.cfg

--
Gerald