[BlueOnyx:16251] Re: 5208R open base directory settings

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Wed Oct 22 11:51:49 -05 2014

On 10/22/2014 11:43 AM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
> On 10/22/2014 11:32 AM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> On 10/22/2014 10:09 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:
>>> Hi Gerald,

>>> It's the same on all BlueOnyx versions. Manual edits to open_basedir
>>> settings in php.ini will neither be imported, nor do they get retained
>>> the next time you save in the GUI.
>>>
>> OK, but I did the edit in the GUI, not directly to php.ini, then saved,
>> sort of expected it to show up where I did the edit.
>>
> BTW FYI the edits I have done manually on 5107R do show up in the GUI

I really don't mean to go on and on about this, but to set the record
straight.
Closing then reopening the browser session does show the edits in the GUI.

The difference between 07/08 are that you can actually edit/save the
Open Base settings in the GUI
but they will not be seen on the 'save' but will show up on the next
browser session

--
Gerald