[BlueOnyx:16308] Pootle-Patchday Issues: More YUM updates published

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 30 06:12:38 -05 2014

Hi all,

First of all: Sorry for this mess. \o/

I just published the following YUM updates:

- Dovecot (all BlueOnyx versions)
==================================

This modifies /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf and sets "listen = *" to only
listen on IPv4 interfaces as suggested by Dirk Estenfeld. Afterwards
Dovecot is restarted and should work fine. Typically all BlueOnyx should
have IPv6 disabled, but apparently there are some builds in the wild
where this is not the case. Hence we did have these problems there,
while it works fine on others.

However: I have separate reports that "IMAP idle" might have issues. I'm
yet trying to find out if that affects all versions or just a specific
type of BlueOnyx.

- base-apache-* (5207R/5208R only)

After the last update it's possible that the PHP Vsite settings got
lost, causing "open_basedir" issues on Vsites with PHP or suPHP enabled.
This update fixes this. Only affects 5207R/5208R, as the SSL
implementation is different there.

Open issues: ProFTPd.

Still working on that. Fix will be out as soon as I have it ready.