[BlueOnyx:16347] Can't create site or edit site template. 5106

George F. Nemeyer tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Fri Oct 31 00:57:09 -05 2014

FTP *seemed* mostly working with latest version, so I tried creating a
temp site to play with.  I first attempted to edit the virtual site
template, only to get the following:

 "Sorry, the data entered in the field suPHP_enabled is invalid. Please
  check your input and try again."

Ok.. so I try to create (ADD) the site with the default/existing
parameters.  I entered only mandatory stuff, then got:

  "Web server alias [[VAR.invalidValue]] is invalid."

No site gets created.

Seems like *something* got hosed in the update.  What should I look for?