[BlueOnyx:17398] Re: Detecting compromised mail accounts

Gustavo Silva beatwiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:30:21 -05 2015

Maybe I digressed a bit on my last email, I do that a lot, so please
forgive me for the excessive non-related info, that wil probably kill your
server and then make me feel bad! :D

Staying on topic, log checking is great and even if you cant get stuff to
show up on the gui, you can at the very least to work shellscripts that can
be added to cron who will send you an alert when certain treshesholds were
hit, or lets say a daily statistic.

Hope this helps!
Gustavo

--