[BlueOnyx:17478] Re: mysql 5.5 on 5108R?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Apr 28 10:19:33 -05 2015

Hi Dirk
> I thought this packet is only for 5106R?

I think what you will find is there are going to be more and more
packages available for newer 5107/5108R and the newest 5207/5208R and
5209R releases.   In other words, if there is a newly released package,
it is a safe bet that it is for the 5x07, 5x08 and 5209R releases.

Conversely, pretty much all development has ceased for the 5106R line,
so I would expect to see fewer and fewer available packages for it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services