[BlueOnyx:17483] 5208R "Usage Information" does not work

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Apr 30 11:27:16 -05 2015

One of our customers has uncovered an issue where usage stats are not
being calculated/displayed in the GUI.   This appears to be something
that has malfunctioned in the past, going back to BlueQuartz in early
2005.  That said, we have not been able to find a cause/fix for it so
I'm wondering if anyone else has come across it.

FWIW, this is a 5208R virtualized on Aventurin{e}.

 From Server Management > Usage Information, selecting the options
Network, Web or FTP and choosing any date range will only result in this
output:
"No data were found for activity during the period specified. You may
want to try another set of dates."

If choosing Email, we get this:
  Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 40 bytes) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/helpers/directory_helper.php on line 55

The server runs stock PHP.

Ideas on this?

--
Chris Gebhardt