[BlueOnyx:18193] Re: blocked IP address from store and forum

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 03:07:32 -05 2015

> Hi Greg and Michael Aronoff
>
> Your storys are strange enough to hear.
>
> Greg, IDS block in my understanding is follow; "Since the IDS is a system that
> detects essentially, the network administrator does not allow them to
> prevent attacks unless the security control on the basis of what has been the
> detection".
>

>  >>  P.S. Its not a conspiracy :)
> I said "Are you really one person?" to Michael Aronoff, not said to you Greg.

Da da da da da da da da

> Change the immediately setting, please unblock from yesterday.
> No more lies.  If it is really IDS, should you can.
>
> Eiji Hamano

Dear Eiji

Obviously English is not your first language but you seem to have a developed a knack of using words and phrases that are quite offensive to the recipient. This forum is full of people that are here to help. They give their time and experience to others such as me for no reward and I for one will be eternally grateful.

Using words such as lies is completely unacceptable. I suggest you apologise for making these wild allegations. If you don't, I think the administrators of this forum will be fully within their rights to exclude you for bringing the forum into disrepute.

Richard