[BlueOnyx:18206] Re: Webalizer on 5108R fails to update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 20 15:18:26 -05 2015

Hi Chris,

> But nothing appears to generate.   Any troubleshooting advice is welcome.

Actually: The fix I made was just dealing with an Apache logging issue
on 5209R. On 5209R Apache wouldn't log the Vhost that was being visited.
Which then naturally would affect Webalizer and AWstats as well, as they
couldn't tell which Vsite that request was for.

But as far as I can tell there was no general problem with logging or
statistics on anything but 5209R. So 5108R as you say? That ought to be
fine.

I just checked on one of my productive 5108Rs and there Webalizer has
accurate stats for Vsites.

Things to check: See if /home/sites/<sitename>/logs/ has logfiles and
see what they contain. The statistics are built from what's in that
directory.